From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:47 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] XP to Win 7

yes, I think there is going to be a problem though.

I don't think the drivers for XP will work in Vista or win 7, vista
ones worked most of the time in 7 but not XP drivers from what I
remember.

you might want to access the acer site and see if they have
vista/windows 7 drivers for your machine, and/or use driver Magician
to make a list of the drivers you need and hunt them up if there
available prior to your install

HTH,
inthane