The fishing pole production will be challenging since you have to run five different locations to do it. The lumber yard; the farm, the quarry, the furnace, and the blacksmith. I knew I was going to need metal parts to produce fishing poles but didn't know where those were made until I tried building out my estate and then found I need 500 metal parts along with 500 wool and 2.5 million gold pieces to do the next level. The blacksmith costs 7.5 million gold pieces so it will be the more expensive when it comes time to do that. One thing that's odd and I've had it happen a couple times. Two treasure chests get dropped in the same location.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#117418): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/117418
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/topic/5456151
New Topic: https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/post