From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of
Kenny Cheung
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 4:39 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] finding wolf dens and bandit camps

Hi,

I'm on the laying down the law quest in a heros call. I can't find all
the camp sites. I got the one next to the lumber mill and the two near
the windy bluff. I also got the one across the bridge next to the fish
place. Which one am I missing? Does anyone know where the wolf dens are?
I don't see them anywhere.

Kenny

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#118382): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/118382