spoilers below spoilers spoilers spoilers!

explore all over! try and use trails and always listen carefully! think about what you would hear if a wolf or dog was close by and when you hear it try and walk right toward it.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

primary E-mail duff...@gmail.com