Hi,

So I don't often use the audio games forum and haven't logged in for a
while, I've had to reset my password which all went fine, but my account has
a restricted status on it for some reason so I can't reply to topics, not
sure if the restricted status is because I haven't used it in a few years.
I've looked all over the forum website but can't seem to find a contact
email address for the owners/admins. Does anyone have an email address I can
use to contact audio games.net to have  them take a look at the issue for
me.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul