From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 14 February 2018 15:28
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] looking for contact details for audio games.net

No need for a contact address

Your question is answered here:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=7482

All the best,

Dark.

----- Original Message -----

From: Paul Lemm <mailto:paul.lem...@gmail.com>

To: blind-gamers@groups.io

Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:21 PM

Hi,

So I don’t often use the audio games forum and haven’t logged in for a while,
I’ve had to reset my password which all went fine, but my account has a
restricted status on it for some reason so I can’t reply to topics, not sure if
the restricted status is because I haven’t used it in a few years. I’ve looked
all over the forum website but can’t seem to find a contact email address for
the owners/admins. Does anyone have an email address I can use to contact audio
games.net to have  them take a look at the issue for me.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul