z8? i think you cant play so old games on modern platforms accessible?

e.g here in sweden there is a old webpage with swedish text adventures for i think amiga and some more

but no no you cant play it accessible

Den 2018-02-24 kl. 06:27, skrev Jude DaShiell:
I forget if this is a .z8 game or .tads but I remember one of them with the title "chicken vindalou" in which you prepared that dish.

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018, dark wrote:

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:07:56
From: dark <d...@xgam.org>
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] games about food and cooking

Not as yet.

I believe Aprone is working on a restaurant management sim which we might see at some point, revelation involves lots of recipes some of which re cooking based, and as part of Parkboss you can setup snack stands, but that is about it in the world of audiogames.

There are however lots of muds and several browser games which feature cooking, some of it fairly in depth cooking as an activity, though none concentrate on cooking specifically.

off the top of my head Kingdom of loathing and metroplexity both have cooking and coctail crafting as major parts of their rp ethos, while the creature rpg puppet  nightmares lets you make recipes to feed to your soul puppets and even has a major quest chain where you work for a  chef.

Gates of survival has cooking as an activity, but the access on that one is a little iffy.

Mud wise, many of the crafting and survival muds such as Clok and lament have cooking, and I believe alteraeon is just introducing it too.

Flexible survival also has cooking recipes as  parts of the general crafting.

i know these aren't exactly what your looking for but these are thus far the best examples of  games with cooking in that I can think of.

All the best,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Zahnke" <programmer...@gmail.com>