If someone can get these manuals stored locally (maybe manually saving
them - no pun intended), we could host them on agarchive.net.
This has been done in a few  cases where developers only provide online
versions of their manuals, such as Valiant Galaxy.

From: "Damien Garwood" <dam...@dcpendleton.plus.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 5:18
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] end of an era

Hi,
I haven't used the network section of Klango for a very long time (at
least seven years), so I doubt I'll miss that aspect of it.
I have, however, done a test to see what you can do with Klango without
the network, and it seems you can still access the majority of the
recreational apps, albeit with login nag screens, and of course the
local media player. The applications that I have tested and that seem to
work well are:
Typing Lessons
Mathtools
Piano
Simple Puzzle
Long Jump
Dice Poker
Skeet
Szawisza czarni (Soundscape)
What is slightly worrying is that the help files for these applications
seem to be stored on the server rather than locally.
Other than that though, they work rather well on the so-called seemingly
locally managed guest account.
Cheers,
Damien.

View/Reply Online (#119164): https://groups.io/g/blind-gamers/message/119164