Hmmm, not heard of legends of kalisty, can you say a bit more about the game? EG what theme it has, classes, quests crafting, exploring etc, and how is the access in terms of combat spam and

All the best,

Dark.so on.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hunter Jozwiak" <hunter.t....@gmail.com>
To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] What is your favorite MUD and MUD client?

Howdy,

Recently, I got into Legends of Kallisti, as I really like the
progression system. Not only can you buy hitpoints and mana with your
experience and gold (okay, that's necessary in order to progress), but
at level 58, you can get bloodlines which gives all the ancestors
benefits (each time you level you get one hitpoint, mana, and stamina,
or both). As for cli"js, I like Tintin a lot, as writing packs for it
is easy. Speaking thereof, a bit of a self-plug, I and another
character on the game have one at
http://github.com/tintin-kallisti-pack