One like Toom hunter, only you get to smash giant wasps with a huge choice of weapons including a chainsaw and a flame thrower! Maybe an astech temple style game where you have to run through tunnels looking for treasure?

From Lori.

On 10/09/2018 18:25, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

Myself apart from the likes of swamp when I could see I liked games like elite and such titles. We haven’t got anything in that genre at all so it would be really nice to see it tackled.

*From:*blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Ebon sky studios
*Sent:* 10 September 2018 15:38
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* [blind-gamers] a new developer Ebon sky studios

Hello all,

Following a recent post on this mailing list, asking where all of the audio game developers have gone off to, we thought this would be a great opportunity to introduce  Ebon sky studios. We are a new audio games development team whose goal is to create immersive role-playing games for the blind community. Our focus, here at Ebon Sky Studios, is to tell immersive stories, combined with exploration and solid battle mechanics.

We have been working on a set of game development tools over the past two years  and are starting production  on our first audio game title: Crimson Eclipse.

The Ebon Sky Studios team are very interested in what you, the community, might have to say on the subjects of storytelling and game play. We look forward to having a long and fruitful relationship with all of you. Questions/comments/suggestions can be sent to us at: i...@ebonskystudios.com

Sincerely,

The Ebon Sky Studios team