Michael,

Yes I am still working on the Sarah game version 1.2

I developed the game on my Windows Vista computer that recently died.

I had a backup windows 8 laptop which I am learning how to use.

I backed up all my files on a hard drive so I can continue to develop the game.

I am working with David Greenwood’s most recent version of his game engine
which has the feature of using either your screen reading program or SAPI to
speak the game text rather than human recorded words.

This means that I have to include a text file that includes all the words that
were spoken in the game.

David did this for Shades of Doom version 2.

It has taken me a lot longer to do it in the Sarah game because there are more
files that include words.

I can’t set a completion date right now.

Phil

Sent from Windows Mail