Michael,

I don’t have the rights to use the Harry Potter music.

I don’t have the rights for the labyrinth music either but I figured the owners
of that music would not complain.

In the update I plan to have the background music show up as .mp3 files in the
game folder.

This would allow anyone who had the Harry Potter music in mp3 to replace the
labyrinth  music.

I do have the HP music in mp3 so I can try this out.

I haven’t written the code to changed the music yet, so I might be able to make
the change through a hot key.

For example the level1 song would be named song1.mp3

I could write a function to play alt-song1.mp3 instead.

That is my plan, but I haven’t worked on it yet.

As to contacting me for your new registration key,

just sent me your 4 digit computer code to

“Phil Vlasak” phi...@bex.net

I have a list of all those who have keys so if you are in that list, I will
generate you a new key.

Sent from Windows Mail