Hi,
It's available for various platforms such as Xbox and PS4, but you can also buyt for the PC on Steam. You need to download your purchase through the steam client, which unfortunately isn't very accessible. I have managed to do it using the OCR feature in JAWS, but it's a little tricky.

Once the game is downloaded and installed, though, you can launch it from its desktop icon.