Most of the games work, pipe2 and troop2 have errors of 432 I think its a library issue but what.

Troop1 won't work for the simple reason that win10 doesn't have a midi mapper by default.

I have one for playing midi files as a virutal device locked to coolsoft but that won't help you with your midi games.