Yeah I know.
I was just saying I'd like to be given the choice to turn it right down or have it all the way up.
At 04:54 PM 11/2/2019, you wrote:
I’d hate to see it turned off all together, but I too am hard of hearing and agree it needs to be able to be turned down some.
The music in this game is just simply awesome.
Sent from <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>Mail for Windows 10
From: <mailto:whocr...@internode.on.net>StephenSent: Saturday, November 2, 2019 12:51 AMTo: <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>blind-gamers@groups.ioSubject: Re: [blind-gamers] Welcome back to the world of Manamon in Manamon 2:The Eternal Requiem!
Hi Aaron.
Please please pretty please can you enable the music in the game to
be turned off altogether?
I am hard of hearing and sometimes the music is a little distracting.
Thanks.