Hello,

> The issue I have now is with the musical boss, aparently with the webs white is physical and red is magic, but when the webs burst, the snapback destroys
my team so its no good really.

I found it easier to beat that boss than the ghost. You have understood the trick, then the only thing you should do now is don't make any error. If you can't attack, use herbs, or cast spells on yourself such as stats boosters (they always work).

Personnally I did two misstakes, and finally still beat it only with 2 manamons remaining.