yes you do keep pressing up arrow.

Darren Duff.

Colossians 3:17  And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the
Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.

Check out my podcast here!
http://www.anchor.fm/theduffdomain

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Follow me on twitter @darren_duff

friend me on face book http://www.facebook.com/DarrenLDuff.

skype duffman31279

On 12/10/2019 3:34 AM, mattias wrote:

no, dont keep press.

Den 10 december 2019 09:27:01 skrev "lori duncan" <lori.dunca...@gmail.com>:

I did, but do I keep pressing the arrows, or do I just ress then let go?