Hi everyone!

Subject line says it.

I've purchased the latest Shades of Doom from GMA games.

Is the auto heal part broken?

Asking because I sometimes get attacked when trying to target the monsters, I have noticed my health is exactly the same.

Also, I don't know if anyone on here can tell me, I've asked David Greenwood but got no response.

I've downloaded a previous version of it 1.2 off a webpage which I sharn't mention on here.

Anyway I've got a hearing impairment. I can only here properly out my left ear.

I prefer the old sounds from 1.2

Is it possible to somehow use these in the current version?

I find the new corner/left turn sound really strange.

To me it sounds like a bird churping!

And to me, both the North/South winds now sound extremely simillar.

I prefer the obstructed South wind from the old sounds because it slightly changed pitch if you can understand what I mean.

Thanks very much everyone.

I look forward to any responses.