From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Luke Hewitt
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2020 12:49 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Games without ghost goblins or any kind of fear
fighting or violence

Hi.

If you  go to www.audiogames.net and use the "games" link on the main page, you
can search games by genre.

there are a lot of genres that intrinsically feature games with no
action or conflict, EG puzzle games, those strategy games themed around
building rather than military defense, most incremental games, sports
games, simulation games etc.

Off the top of my head, some good places to start with might be dreamy
train, a japanese game all about driving trains, Eurofly, an atlas and
plane simulation, Park boss, a game about running a theme park, the RS
games client, a chance to play card, board and puzzle games with others
online, and incremental games like space company, pizza presser, city
builder or shark game, not to mention merry clickmas for some festive fun.

You could also have a look into the choice of games and hosted games
gamebook titles, since those are interactive stories with choices, many
of which will not involve combat (there's even the heart's choice line
now which are all romance titles), and likewise, if you hunt around
interactive fiction, you'll probably find a good few games that might
suit your taste.

These are really just the tip of the ice berg though, and there are lots
of others out there, it all depends upon what type of game you're
looking for.

hth.

all the best,

Dark.