Yeah beyond the kiron gate is a real bitch to complete.

You need pritty much every core module installed pluss the 3 gate modules.

And some of them especially the last 2 need a load of xen points.

Even with that loaded  I didn't like the end.

i\

The race at the end was dead.

All though the gate mission was completed the ship never returned.

The best end in my opinion is to get all the planet core modules, all the xen modules and the optional data modules pluss 1 or 2 peacefull contacts then call it a day.