Hello,

I need some help with this game. I am playing on Alexa but it is the same of the mobile app. What is the voice command to start a new game? What is the voice command for digging up the potion for the soft part of the ground where the potion maker is at? This is the first place you can visit after you leave the ship. What is the voice command to enter the house at night to get the note?
It's been a while since I played this game. I don't remember the commands.
I even read the walkthrough but it was no help.
Because it does not tell you the commands.