responded to the wrong message.  in unofficial square soft mud make an
action out of a line that says to this account and put your character name
in that action as its second parameter.  It works like a charm.  Putting a
blank response in didn't work.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.