liam why not mac games?

Den 3 april 2023 18:16:40 skrev "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>:

A lot of my time has been spent teaching lately, but I would still love to develop some new games. Most likely they will be for windows, but I will never rule out mobile devices. I know there’s a huge market for mobile games.
On Apr 3, 2023, at 10:46 AM, Charles Rivard <wee1s...@fidnet.com> wrote:

Liam: I agree with you. Why shouldn't game developers be paid for their work? What else they to with their time, or the income earned by doing what they do with their time, is irrelevant.

Speaking of games, are you still developing them? I'm sure that we could all use some fairly inexpensive games for the iPhone? Yes, that is a hint to get busy. (grin from a former customer)

-----Original Message----- From: Liam Erven
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2023 10:27 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Games expensive lately?

Whether a developer is full time or not is relevant Everyone should be compensated for their time if they so choose.
On Apr 3, 2023, at 3:48 AM, Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com> wrote:

The full-time developers need to be paid but the ones that make their
money doing other work and do part-time development are another story.
That's how linux got where it is today.  The payment the linux developers
got and get is they often learn more about programming doing their linux
development than they manage to do in the careers where they make their
money.  A loss for employers but our gain.
Aside from that, the linux developers get to work on the best supported
operating systems on the planet.  Microsoft can't match that level of
support.
-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.