So far, I've got thief cleric and warrior.  If you can use some help in
there I'd not mind helping you with that place.  The character I described
is piel and I have some problems in there but there's also dori that could
help you out.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo.