Hmmmph.

I doodled with tthe games.

None of them were especially fun, the visual novel was the one I liked, butt pittty it was never completed.

However, this realsound dev has some interesting games, most horror themed sadly.

What I'd do if I found more scifi games, alien, first contact exploration, trek like, not necessarilly invasion, something like beyond tthe chiron gate but me as a starship captain would be nice.