I looked on my Android 8.1 notetaker, and TO THE Dragon Cave showed up as
available for $5.99. The description said that headphones are required because
it's an audio game. So based on these details, I would assume it should work
just fine on a Samsung device. On Apr 24, 2024 11:27 AM, "Mich Verrier via