hi all.  I'm on the first level of Montezuma's Revenge and so far I absolutely 
love it.  Will definitely be purchasing it in the near future.  Anyway, my 
question is, how do I avoid the skulls?  they keep killing me.  I try to jump 
over them but they always come back and when trying to explore the level, I 
don't get very far. lol
Also, some of the ropes don't seem to go anywhere but up.  I can hear sounds to 
the right and left as I climb but I can't jump off the rope and grab whatever 
it is I'm hearing.  Help???
-Cary

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to