Sounds like your system is screwed.
Normally I would suggest a full reformat.
But you seem to have a weird config.
At 05:57 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:

>NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
>which can be viewed at http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf
>
>----
>When I try to install light tec's games like horse racing, light locater
>and num crunch I get errors. First of all, I get the error: error
>creating the
>program group folder in the  start menu. It says: this function is only
>available in win 32 mode.
>It asks if I want to continue the installation. I said yes and then it
>displayed an error: windows cannot find  regsvr32.exe or one of its
>components.
>Then when I try to  start the game, it displays: active x component
>can't create object and yet I have the latest version of direct   x.
>Previously , when
>I had direct ex 7, it displayed that message with each game that needed
>a higher  version of direct x but I  have upgraded to direct x 9. and I
>have a
>1 gig megahertz Celeron processor and 256 mb of ram.
>I'm using windows 98.
>I have a  9 gig hard drive
>Any help would be much appreciated
>
>
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing 
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages.
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>--
>No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/295 - Release Date: 3/28/2006




to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to