to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages.



Yahoo! Groups My Groups | blindgamers Main Page

If you like strangeness, this cup of brew is for you.
Joining the mixture for Pot Luck is the band Nekromantix and launch with
Frankenstein.  Next week  Pot Luck gets a dash of new country.
This week on Dream Land  Whitney talks to Mr Maar about  children who got
the Plol slhot in the 60's and 70's may been injected with a monkey virsus
that causes cancel.

During play time  All in Play is having a poker tourney and I will let you
know how I am doing.  There is also will be a Strat game replay of the 1937
HRFL, where I find my Cubbies having the best record in April.

Doctor Who  and the Tardus  materialize during the night.

Another big Shoe here at:

http://www.shadowbeam.com

To hear the broadcast  use the "guest" password.

At this time the Web Voice Recorder is still being worked on.  Waiting for
the good folks at Streammaddness to put posting on my shadowbeam domain.

Gary
Happy listening and good luck in the Poker tourney where I will be listening
as well with the name Ricochet.



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to