to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages.



Yahoo! Groups My Groups | blindgamers Main Page

Tonight on Shadowcast for your listening pleasure.

Pot Luck with a dash of Country with Billy Ray Reynolds.

ON Dream Land  Whitney talks with  guest about Time Traveling.

Then I travel back to the 1937 baseball season where I play my Chicago team
in a HRFL league play.  Bring the old time players back to live.

Its truely a Time warp show when the Doctor and the Tardus brings us another
adventure in time.

Here is the quick link to the launch page:

http://shadowbeam.com/membership/guest.html

Or in your browser type in

shadowbeam.com

Still have not heard a word to make my web pages to be able to post voice
messages for forums for the recorder from
Streammaddness.

Been buzy myself with the baseball league and I have the Chicago Cubs with
the best recorder in 1937.

Have a great weekend

Crash



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to