Hi, gamers,

My apologies if this has been discussed or reported before.  It's not a 
spoiler but when I open the desk in the master bedroom, the desk disappears. 
Does anyone know how I can report this to the authors of this game?  I went 
to their web site but I could not find any sort of contact link or email 
address.

Thanks


Allen
Formerly the MaynFrame
New email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site:  www.fantasystorm.net 



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.8/380 - Release Date: 6/30/2006



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups.  See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/VPRolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to