hi listers I need help with final contact.
every time I try to install  it, the program tells me that it  needs
another program and if I want to go on line to get it.
I tell it yes then it takes me to the Microsoft web page and from there I
do not know what to do.
can any one help me with this, can any one give me a  suggestion on how I
can fix this.
thanks so much.


to leave send a blank Email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can contact the list owners/moderators by Emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to go nomail send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
change "nomail" to "normal" to resume messages. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindgamers/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to