GUY THING! I take the greatest possible exception to that!!
I am a pack rat to end all pack rats. There have been times, very few and far
between, I
freely admit, when I have, with extreme reluctance, thrown something out. I
have always
thought long and hard before committing myself to this action, and, I can
normally salve
my conscience by reflecting that the sacrificed item has seen many
reincarnations.
PACK RAT, A GUY THING! NONSENSE!
Jewel----- Original Message -----
From: "Eugene Baroni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] I'm a pack-rat!
I think it's a guy thing.
--
To listen to the show archives go to link
http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/