As previously predicted, a bunch of answers involving guns or other
violence.  Truly brainless responses.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:23 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Neighbor's Pets

because before the head of the ASPCA makes their proposed classifications
of
K9 american and Feline american come to pass it is more illegal to go to
someone's home and pop them than to pop a non human intruder.
But if you think they won't get the message, throw (I mean place) the body
at their window (I meane door.)

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, rj wrote:

> Why not shoot the party that is responsible, instead of the animals that
> aren't?

>>> or
>>> ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
>>>
>>> The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
>>> http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
>>>
>>> The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
>>> http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
>>>
>>> Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
> Various List Members At The Following Address:
>>> http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
>>> Visit the new archives page at the following address
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com/
>>> For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man
> list just send a blank message to:
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Yahoo! Groups Links

>> To listen to the show archives go to link
>>  http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
>> or
>> ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/
>>
>> The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
>> http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday
>>
>> The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
>> http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
>>
>> Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
> Various List Members At The Following Address:
>> http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
>> Visit the new archives page at the following address
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com/
>> For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man
> list just send a blank message to:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Yahoo! Groups Links

> http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
> or

> The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
> http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml
>
> Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/
> Visit the new archives page at the following address
list just send a blank message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From
Various List Members At The Following Address:

Visit The New Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following Address: