  From: Victor Gouveia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] hello and 3-way switches

  Hi Dale,

  Although I am blind now, and realize that things may have changed in the last
four and a half years that I have been blind, however, having said that, I do
know that in some cases, you can opt to go with the bare ground wire, or, if it
makes you feel better, you can get the ground wire with a green housing.

  In essence, the three wires come in three colours, black, white and green or
bare, depending on what you choose to go with.

  Victor