Robert,
Oh yes! that is another place. Interesting the sales people at the hardware 
stores that I frequent learned that they have to take things out of packages 
for me to see before I purchase.
None of them have a problem with doing that.
Lenny
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Robert J. Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 12:26 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Shopping in the dark


Earlier   Lenny wrote

 I
am always getting yelled at for feeling how things are made. I can't sit
next to a table without checking
out the joinery.
---
Lenny  I feel your pain.
People I go shopping with to the hardware store are always giving me a hard
time about always touching every thing.
Am I the only one that has to put up with this noncence? That is kind of
like having your sighted friends over to look at the fish in your aquarium
and having the tank covered with a tarp.
Ya wright  go to a hardware store  and keep your hands to your self?
Any good rebuttles?


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various 
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo! Groups Links






To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to