That really  was a great discussion.  Don
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] roto rule description

  The e-mails on the Roto-rule began on January 10, 2007 with an inquiry by
Scott Howell who had just purchased a Roto-rule but wasn't sure how to use it.
Lots of answers followed.

  You can go to the archives to retrieve them. In the listing of links
following your message, the archives are the sixth and last link listed.

  Or you can go to the file pages listing individual members and look for Scott
Howell to bring up the topic and then you can navigate to the various answers.
The file is the fifth link listed below.

  Hope this helps.

  --
  Larry Martin
  Woodworking for the Blind