Isn't it a lot simpler to just use a potato?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 11:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] avoiding electrical shock

  Clifford,

  An addendum to #8:

  Regardless of complaints of sensations, instruct spouse or significant other
  to remove residual bulb detritus by rotating it counter clockwise. IF she is
  experiencing difficulties in comprehension try the instruction "Lefty
  Loosy".

  Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Skype DaleLeavens