From: "Robert J. Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:10 PM
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] avoiding electrical shock

About potatos.
I have always heard about taking out broken light bulbs with potatos and I
have even done it my self and it works great.
Now I have a question about potatos in particular. I have heard that you can
power a very small light or some thing by hooking  it up some how to a
potato. I don't know if you hook one lead to the potato and one to a glass
of water or one to the potato and the other to a metal ground or how that
works. Can any one address this little bit of trivia?
Second if a potato has some type of charge how does that fit into the
equation when handling the potential of a live circuit?