I'm opposed to using force, like compressed air and pressure water to remove
clogs unless you have good newish plumbing.

Try drain cleaners first, with great care of course, they're all nasty.

We've not found the enzimes work except for perhaps helping to keep drains
clean.

follow bottle instructions on the cleaners and keep them off your skin.

You have your choice of disasters that can happen with any of these methods,
chemical messes with drain cleaners, or blown pipes with the
mechanicals.

Don't go for the "foaming" cleaners, they can boil up and get all over
everything

The reason you get so many opinions is that there are so many ways
to do it, and none of them is always best.

tom Fowle

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM