  From: Lenny McHugh
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:21 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] (hi marks) Flexible Pattern Braille cells

  Thanks for the information, I will have to call more of these places. So far
  I have ordered three hi-marks and ended up with textured fabric paint.
  I believe that the old hi-marks is no longer made and many of these sites
  are substituting the fabric paint. Since I want to have my table saw marked
  the fabric paint is not acceptable for me. I do plan to look at the
  different type of glue that is packaged in a tube. Something like the old
  model airplane glue container.
  Lenny