Hello Dan.  Things could not be better.  I have stayed very busy since 
leaving the group.  
     I have put up a garage for one project.  I want to rip out my kitchen and 
go all new; but, that might have to wait because there will be no money for it.
     My daughter is a senior in high school now and taking all college courses. 
 She needs a half credit in gym to graduate.  She has been accepted at Duquesne 
in Pittsburgh and Susquehanna U. in Selinsgrove.  It is up in the air as to 
where she will choose.  She and her boyfriend are serious about getting married.
     My son is going to Penn State doing nano technology.  He will graduate 
this summer from the 2 yr program and is scheduled to  return to school and go 
for  the four year program in the fall.
     As for myself, I'm really thinking about going back to school after this 
year after my daughter is out from under me.  The courses that are available 
right now that never existed when I was in school is unthinkable.  The idea to 
just pick one subject to learn and narrow it down is hard for me to think 
about.  The "sky is the limit" if you know what I mean.
     As far as a dig to go to, I'm looking now for what is going on this summer 
and fall; but, it might be already too late.  I might only find openings for 
winter or spring now for next year.  I am considering one for a month since no 
one usually wants to go that long.  
     Have yourself a most wonderful day.....................bob

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/86xolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to