It still makes me think that Phil just wants Dan to watch what Phil does with the batteries. I'd say, "grap a beer and sit down Dan, Phil may give ya a show. :) But keep it in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia doesn't want any funny stuff. :)
On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Boop wrote: > Phil said: > "I'll be in Pitsburg in October and maybe I will bring > them with me and well, you can guess where I might want to put > them." > > Well Phil, I'm glad I decided to read the rest of my mail > before I wrote a response to your message, since it would have > been the exact same thing Dan wrote. That was a close one!! > You may also want to work on the spelling of Pittsburgh > before you get there too. > > Boop > > > To listen to the show archives go to link http://acbradio.org/handyman.html or ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/ The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is. http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is. http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List Members At The Following address: http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/ Visit the new archives page at the following address http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list just send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
