-----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
J. Moore
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 6:07 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] Owners manual for a car

Larry
That would be sweet to make those upgrades If I could afford
it. Only one problem beside the money to do such a thing is
that I picked up a Grand am, not a trams am. This is more of
a standard 4 door grocery getter. Don't get me wrong it is
still a sweet ride. It is a 1996 and only has 37,000 miles
on it that is not 137,000 that's 37,000. and you are not
going to believe this but the car has been in Minnesota the
whole time and does not have a lick of rust, (What we up
here call MRC, that is to say Minnesota Road Cancer) on it.
The car has been meticulously maintained.

It was given to us by a deer friend and he takes great care
of all his stuff. That is part of the reason I want to get
an owners manual, so I can keep the car in tip top shape for
many years to come. Vroom Vroom.