Did you in any way bump or disturb the track sensor while
changing the hub assembly?

With respect to your scan tool, each manufacturer is
different in their particular method of reading failure
codes. For example the manufacturer's manual might call for
you to turn the key on&off several times to activate the
test and scan mode. Another thing you might try is with the
battery connected remove the ECM fuse for 5 minutes and see
if that clears the code.

This is kind of a hale Marry shot but you might try
"alldata.com and see if they are giving any information away
for free.
I had kind of the same problem after installing a disk brake
upgrade on an 04 Mustang. One ABS sensor ring inside the
rotar hub was 0.010 smaller than the other three and it kept
tripping the ABS warning light.
That mother scratcher was a real party to find.

Good luck guy.

Regards

Larry Stansifer