From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Robert J. Moore
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 9:17 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BlindHandyMan] revving engine.

Larry Unfortunately as this is not my car and people do not describe
symptoms all that clearly and I don't have enough experience to really
intarigate I mean question them, I don't have a lot of information to work
with. I can tell you that the car does not over heat and as far as I know it
does not give her any trouble after the car is up to operating temp.
So looks like this one may need to go to the shop. How did you say that? Not
sure I can fix this one with a 6 pack and a monkey wrench?