From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:56 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Is my house up to code?

Hello Eileen,

Your local municipal or county authority will have a building inspector or
inspectors office. They inspect and enforce building codes in your area.
They will have the information you need or be able to direct you to sources
for it.

Be warned, much of this will be very dry and dull reading and some will be
difficult to understand. There will be residential, business, commercial and
other categories.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:DLeavens%40puc.net>
Skype DaleLeavens