Dan, you mentioned tankless   water heaters, which I know we discussed a 
long time ago. well I am still working on  a new hot water heater 
replacement as I currently have a 19 year old  natural gas  hot water 
tank which has been repaired  for leaks a couple of times.  just last 
week I called my local supplier and for just over $1,000 I can get a 
Bosch. not sure of the spelling. their most  commonly sold  tankless hot 
water heater. however  I also asked about the Natural gas hot water 
heaters as either way I am trying like most to scale back.  the 40 
gallon  tank, with a pilot light is $459.  I do not remember a brand 
name and he told me if I bought a new furnace too I could get a 
discount. still not sure what we will do . but I am seriously now 
leaning to the smaller tank  heater. that way I can get  some cinder 
blocks under the hot water heater and keep  it up off the floor. Lee



-- 
Forgive your enemies, but don't forget their names.
                -- John F. Kennedy


To listen to the show archives go to link
 http://acbradio.org/handyman.html
or
ftp://ftp.acbradio.org/acbradio-archives/handyman/

The Pod Cast address for the Blind Handy Man Show is.
http://www.acbradio.org/news/xml/podcast.php?pgm=saturday

The Pod Cast address for the Cooking In The Dark Show is.
http://www.gcast.com/u/cookingindark/main.xml

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various List 
Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/handyman/

Visit the new archives page at the following address
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/  
For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list 
just send a blank message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blindhandyman/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to