Eugene, still laughing as I read"  I have fun doing this' regards
cleaning with your feet. what I have done is wore an old pair of socks
but I am told it looks like a trail some  snails would make  , even
after I have used the long pole vaccum. I look at it this way. whatever
I get done is bettern than  nothing. the other thing is  once the pool
is cleaned   it keeps cleaner if the pool is used on a regular basis.
another fun thing we did was to get  almost 30 adults, under  the
influence of course. to  hold hands and  try to run in  a circle around
the inside of this 33 foot  pool. well I have collided with the stairs a
couple of times but that whirpool action the next day leaves this pool
clean as a whistle. also I will say again. find a sighted person to give
you the phone number  , an 800 number off the side of an arm and hammer
box. now that is a gift you could give someone if you are a guest in
their pool. anyway  arm and hammer has a  pool  booklet . however it is
not in braille.  lots of good information  in that booklet on how to use
their  chemical free product to keep your pool   really clean as well as
providing soft water. Lee

--
        "It's today!" said Piglet.
        "My favorite day," said Pooh.