I would like to say in the last 32 years  my wife and I have lived in
three houses. each of those houses ended up with first a pair of
pliers, screwriver and a hammer. However soon they became the " catch
all" drawer.  Oh yesh, got to keep that black electrical tape handy and
of course first a six foot and now a 25 foot  measuring tape.. However
today for  a litle bit I have the house to myself and some doorway just
outright attacked my left shoulder and that skin found a finishing nail
which likes to sneak out every  year. A hammer and a  nail set is what I
need. Not in the tool box. not in the kitchen drawer. Now I know we own
at least 7 hammers of different types but alas..." Lee

--
"A mind is a terrible thing to have leaking out your ears."
                -- The League of Sadistic Telepaths